On January 1, 2014, the management of Rincon Country MHP turned over all event planning and coordination to the Roadrunners, the community’s social group. This action was taken for the purposes of better engage the community in ALL activities, including “Park Sponsored” events. This new role for the Roadrunners also include the planning and administration of the event calendar, which includes the scheduling of all activities being planned by the residents desiring to utilize the club house and other common-use amenities.
Identified below are a number of Park-Sponsored events planned and performed under the oversight of the Roadrunners. Other non-park sponsored activities are not listed below, but can be found in the Newsletters for the corresponding months.
- Rincon Country MHP Senior Olympic — March 24 to 28th, 2014
- Rincon Country Rally Days – The Video Recap — March 28 to 30th, 2014 was a great success and much fun was had by all. An estimated 2,000 people entered the venue over two days of the event, and more than 300 residents were present at the Sunday evening Luau.
- The Pulse – Block Captain Newsletter — Click here for a schedule of the water project.
- KGUN9 Investigates: Its-just-a-nuissance
- Water Project COMPLETED: I am very happy to say that phase 1 of the water project (Valves) is all but completed. All that’s left now is the testing of the entire system throughout the park to make sure we can control the Zones as planned. Phase 2 of the water project, which is the replacement of the risers to each house will take place as part of our new ongoing maintenance schedule, causing little to no disruption to the entire park as a hole.Asphalt Repairs: We are planning to resurface the asphalt in the parking lot around the guard shack, and down the main boulevard. This project should take place from December 13th to the 15th.
- Rincon Pancake Breakfast — Celebrating the end of the Water Valve Replacement Project – January 18, 2014. A great success and a good time was had by all in attendance.
If you desire to reserve be one of the communities common areas, please contact the Roadrunners at 225-0472 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.